& IT Support
- Logs & reference calls
- Categorise & Triage
- Professional solutions
- Proactively management
- Good Communication
- Proactively management
- Good Communication
Tailored to your needs, our support contracts cover hardware, software, server, desktop user and networking.
really good computer services support contracts provide you with Telephone Support and Remote Access between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank and other public holidays) so that we can quickly diagnose faults in your hardware and software.
Our Help Desk will log your call and give you a unique reference number to use throughout the life-cycle of the fault, ensuring a streamlined service from initial reporting to resolution.
- You can extend that cover to our out of hours service if required at an additional cost.
- Where faults cannot be resolved by phone or remote access, we can provide on-site support as and when required outwith the contract.
Our efficient two-tier system works as follows:
First Line Support is provided by the Help Desk which:
- Logs all calls and assigns a unique reference number to each one
- Assigns a priority to each call based on the category of the fault
- Offers professional solutions & friendly advice within a 15 min window
- Proactively manages the response and resolution of calls
- Keeps the client informed regarding the status of outstanding calls
- Produces a report showing the call details, including resolution time
Second Line Support is provided by our in-house technical staff who:
- Receive calls referred by the Help Desk requiring their expertise
- Respond to the fault within the allotted time for the category of fault
- Involve third-party technical staff in the resolution of the fault when appropriate
- Keep the Help Desk fully informed on the status of the fault
Business telephone systems to unified communications
Good customer service is essential today. Unanswered calls, and being put on hold or passed from ‘pillar to post’ due to poor or inefficient business telephone systems or contact strategies is no longer acceptable. Here at JLCom we understand just how important good inter office and employee communications are to your business and customer service. In order to do this you need a telecoms provider who can:
- Plan, install and maintain your unified communications and telephone systems
- Provide you with a personal service with no faceless voices
- Fully support your Business Continuity Plans
- Ensure you remain fully operational at all times
- Support workforce mobility
- Drive efficiencies through your communications platform
Make savings and remain operational with JLCom Business unified communications
Healthy businesses constantly review their costs and operational efficiency. Here at JLCom our competitive prices and highly skilled engineers will proactively suggest new ideas to better suit your business phone needs and cut costs wherever possible, ensuring you get the best value for money business phone system.
Phone systems and telecoms provider to businesses and the Channel
JLCom provides Telecomms installation and ICT services for businesses of all sizes from SMEs to large public sector organisations across Scotland and the rest of UK. With world class suppliers including Unify(formally Siemens Enterprise Communications), Panasonic and Avaya, and, our expert advisors and engineers will help you can choose the business telecoms solution most appropriate for the way you work and communicate including:
- Hybrid configurations including IP and digital desktop phones suitable for receptionists to executives.
- Traditional and WiFi DECT handsets for employees constantly on the go within your building or grounds.
- Conference phones with high quality voice transmissions which are easy to set up and operate.
- IP wireless phones with a wide choice of handsets and features
- Contact centres
- Non location dependent systems that support workforce mobility and different shift patterns
- Conferencing and conference bridge
- Unified communications including: Presence, IM, Video, Voice and web collaboration
24/7 Business Telecoms Support
We put your needs at the heart of our business, and we’re here to meet you face to face or take your call with our 24/7 support line.
Our engineers strive to make you feel like they are part of your operational team so that they can quickly find a solution to every issue no matter what the problems are (Eg listed buildings) ensuring your operational efficiency remains constantly high at all times.
We can also carry out a full review of all your business utilities including gas, electricity, phone and broadband, mobile and water to make sure that you are on the best tariff available based on your needs.
We want to build a long term relationship with you, and as a result, we always strive to do what’s right and best for you at the best price possible. This is testified by the fact that the majority of our clients are long term repeat customers.
Call us now on 0844 259 6600 to for a friendly chat with one of our expert advisers about our very competitive prices and outstanding support service.